What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Thor of Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor God of Thunder

In-game Name: Thor
Steam ID: 76561198018355013
Date this happened: 24/01/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So I purchased a Blackfish (Infantry Transport) as a UNMC soldier that I used during operations and as a UNMC soldier, however I had to pay the full 25 million for it. Every other vehicle I bought as UNMC I bought at a discount but that one I bought full price (with server sale) and is shown in the attached video. I was hoping that I would be able to have the vehicle moved over to my civilian slot as I used my civ money to buy it for UNMC duties and the UNMC was very suddenly shut down. Thank you very much for your time and consideration on this matter. (also, the date is the day that the UNMC shut down, not the day that I bought the fish)

In addition, the attached video is buggy at first because my recording software is crap but it steadies out at the relevant portions. It is slightly long to show consistency and that I was actually Opfor at the time of purchase. Additional evidence can be found given my vehicle ownership records for the opfor slot itself.

I went to staff first and asked before submitting this to make sure that it was something that I could actually do, if this is not the case then I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5a12349c4f7fbe8dbc/buying-blackfish-19-11-2017-on-opfor-slot
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Infantry Blackfish (25million) but hopefully no money comp needed, just the fish shifted over would be preferred detail here. Thank you again for your time, sorry to cause any hassle.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

As can be seen in the video you did indeed buy this Blackfish at full price.

Compensation granted : B_T_VTOL_01_infantry_F   |   Blackfish (Infantry Transport)

Requesting lock and move.

Locked and moved to Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back