What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - tomasinost - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasinost

Compensation Request

In-game Name: tomasinost27

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198111926359

The date when this happened: 05/12/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was going with the truck out of Diamond shop(to Agios),After we(me and my Friend: Esical) left the town,the MB 4WD approached behind us after honking he went infront of us,then he break check us since I was going 50-60km I could stop on the 1 meter so we crash and then our zamak repair blow up.The guy car survived.He got out and I told him: Nice ram. He said something back but I didnt hear that since there he was too low for me and then he started laughing,after that he jumped in his car and left.Medics came in like 5minutes and they revived us.I dont know who that guy was.I have never experienced such a ''ram or break check'' so I dont know if this is allowed or not.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Zamak Repair

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hi @tomasinost

Ramming vehicle is not allowed (look at the VDM rule A1.1). Luckily however if your vehicle blows up it will be returned to your garage at the next restart (about 4 hours each restart). I have checked and can see the Zamak in your garage. Further to this, if you have legal items in your vehicle when it gets blown up, they will also be saved in the inventory.

Therefore compensation declined - Vehicle in Garage

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back