What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Tommo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo

Compensation Request

In-game Name: JohnThompson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198244857646

Character ID: 70383

The date when this happened: 06/10/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hello. I share a container with my friend that i very rarely visit as I have another container also. He is currently on a ban with a 6month appal, his name is James Atkinson. I know he has not been online to access the container. I have been there since his ban although it is while that I have been there last. I only go in a local car, blacked out at night and never after an incident so it cannot have been raided by police. I believe after a conversation with a discord ticket that it may have been linked to the announcement in Discord. There is missing

621 Pistol Bullets
1244 Coal
3 Micro SMG
1 Revolver
1 Glock17

Here is the last photo i have as evidence.  Ignore the materials as they were removed but no screenshot taken after, and also ignore the .50cal as that is what was removed last time i visited.

image.png

Please can you investigate and compenstate if applicable.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Listed above

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening! @Tommo

Gonna need some more bits of information before we can proceed.

1. What is the container number & who owns it.
2. When did you last access the container before you noticed the items missing. 
3. Can you give us a screenshot of what is currently in the container.
4. Anyone who might know the code OOC & IC. 

Once we have the above, we can begin investigating and may require you to answer more questions in due time.

Evening! @Tommo

Gonna need some more bits of information before we can proceed.

1. What is the container number & who owns it.
2. When did you last access the container before you noticed the items missing. 
3. Can you give us a screenshot of what is currently in the container.
4. Anyone who might know the code OOC & IC. 

Once we have the above, we can begin investigating and may require you to answer more questions in due time.
415 owned by James Atkinson but used by me.

My last screenshot is in the request minus the materials and .50

The container is currently empty, like zero'd

it has been a long time can’t remeber thit but exact time 

@Popsknows the code too but he has confirmed ooc that he did not steal anything from there 

I can confirm, these items were not taken by any server bug and this is in fact something you will have to figure out in game.

giphy.gif

No comp will be given. Cheers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back