What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - tommyRed - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyRed

Compensation Request

In-game Name: tom cock

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID:

The date when this happened: 02/28/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: i went to buy some buy of someone knew, we was talking about what was for sell and for how much. a man wearing all white who has tried to kill me before come up and we told him to get off the bike and walk down the pavement so he was out of sight. we made him face a wall and put his hands up which he did. he was talking and i still had my gun at his head them out off nowhere he stabbed me and one more person. when i was at hospital the police come in saying they been told i have a gun which the man in all white told them. i was sent to jail and had to spend just over 3 hours in jail because of someone breaking rp

Link to any evidence:
https://medal.tv/clips/45244408/d1337P1Y2lCA
Lost items and total value of compensation: .50 pistol,35 pistol ammo,106 bagged weed cost is around 102,250

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @tommyRed

In order for a compensation request to be actioned based off of a rule break by a player a 'Report a Player' must be actioned therefore we'll await the outcome of the 'Report a Player' 

Thankyou. 

Hello @tommyRed

Your 'Report a Player' has now been actioned therefore we can continue with this Compensation Request. 

In order for me to be able to issue you compensation I am going to need you to provide me with proof of you respawning and losing the items on you. 

Failure to be able to provide this evidence will result in me having to deny this compensation request. 

I look forward to seeing any evidence you may have. 

Thanks

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back