What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Travik

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnok triten

In-game Name: [LOV] Monk
Steam ID: 76561198055388846
Date this happened: 12/24/2015
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and my friend were doing a weed run. We have allready processed the canabis at the multy-drug processer and we were heading to Athira drug dealer. About 1 km out ( see on the pictures ) the server suddenly crashed with my processed Marijuana in the truck and in my inventory. So basically I have lost the Marijuana as a virtual item.
Link to any evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/ZfcpC
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Total value is : 501000 + I have the drug dealer expert skill also which is +25 percent and it would be 626250. But I dont know if you count it here as well so.
Marijuana lost : 167 pieces
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Travik I don't see the server going down in your screenshots? 
I know and I have been worried that that is going be the problem. But the server really did crash but it took kinda longer time. As you can see in the left down corner nothing is appearing in there and there is allways something there as the server is bussy . If that is not enough if you would be so kinds and maybe ask some game moderators or if you suppose me to ask a game moderator to look for the logs from this day that the server actually did crash.

Denied - unfortunately we still need a screenshot of the server crash or we cannot be sure you were on when it happend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back