What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Uncle Moose - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Moose

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Matthew Donald

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198399746455

The date when this happened: 06/14/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hello, my session id is: 17
im making this ticket because due to a glitch ive lost a standard pistol, around 20 bullets 2 zipties and around 2 sharks and 20 turtles. i put these items in my boot of my bmw 1 series and parked it in the public parking on power street. i was able to see that the vehicle parked successfully as it disappeared, when i came back to the parking spot i noticed that my car was out when i tried to open it i couldnt and when i went to the vehicle hotspot i was able to take the bmw out, so i took it out and the car duplicated when i checked the boot of this car these items were missing meaning that when the car glitched out and came outside someone was able to take the stuff from it. i was confused and noticed the duplication glitch so thought maybe the boot was glitched so i tried to park my car back but when the parking timer was up the car didn't disappear. i checked the vehicle hotspot again and the bmw said it was still parked in so i clicked to take it out again and it came out however the same thing happened my stuff was gone.

Link to any evidence:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/723908734648320000/854017884955213834/Desktop_2021.06.14_-_15.02.20.03.DVR.3gp
Lost items and total value of compensation: 200000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Uncle Mooseand thank you for opening a compensation request.

In order to proceed could you please upload the video to YouTube or any other platform of the sort?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sorry it didnt clip with sound but you can see what happened when i went back to check on my car

Due to you not being able to wait and submitting multiple compensation requests for the same thing you will have this denied. You're not entitled to compensation for this issue.

DENIED

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back