What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Valianted - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valianted

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jay Richardson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198842915652

The date when this happened: 07/03/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Me(ID 107) and my friend had just finished filling up our inventories with sharks from the pool and decided we were going to go back to the fishing shop to cash out. when on the way near the Airport LS customs we fell under the map and shortly after went into the unconsciousness state, after waiting for the full 20 minutes. And throughout putting multiple messages in OOC and a discord ticket trying to get admins attention we unfortunately bled out.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk9gEZ_JbuM
Lost items and total value of compensation: around 300k?

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

I can see that you are clearly bugged underneath the map. I can only see in the clip that a total of 25 sharks where lost.

Would you have a longer video perhaps showing the rest you had on you? Otherwise I will only be able to issue compensation for the items that have been lost shown in the video.

@Valianted

Hello, unfortunately I don't have a longer recording but the compensation of just the sharks would be great, not too fussed about the other stuff as its easy to get back

@Masis

Hello there and thank you for your reply.

I will be issuing compensation for the following items then: 

3x Bandage | 1x Blank USB | 99x Cocaine | 13x Cod | 1x Fishing Rod | 1x Mining drill | 1x Radio | 1x Repair-Kit | 25x Shark | 1x Smartphone | 1x Ziptie | 

Compensation Request ACCEPTED. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back