What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Vimy (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calluum

In-game Name: [IB] Vimyy
Steam ID: 232411
Date this happened: 10/08/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: i was giving 7 million to a friend through wire transfer and its glitched and i sent it to "(ainc01)mason", after this happened i spoke to an admin and i was told to go put a comp request in
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/s/LqnMMBM7-jgy
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 6 million
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

This is an amazing two way situation here. First of all:

@Vimy

You can see the box changing to another player once you start sending it, how did you not notice this? We usually don't issue compensation for user error, a box clearly changing to someone else would classify as User Error as you should of noticed it.

@Masonmal

You say you didn't get any money, and it obviously bugged. How do you explain, at the exact moment of this happening your money graph spiking. There is no need to lie.

I didn't notice because I didn't know it changed to someone else (which is a bug) and I only know this because I spoke to "reminissions" who told me to put the request in, furthermore I am fairly new to the game and I didn't know it jumped back to the top. However if he has the money he can just give it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied

We do not comp user error. Apologies for the inconvience. 

Locked & Moved.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back