What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - vSolarian - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bartholowmew Osas

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198373090764

Character ID: 29869

The date when this happened: 11/04/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: After the 4 PM restart on 04-11-2022, Everything in my container but a bat, bottle, flashlight, and petrol can got removed.
Another thing I lost was 1116 Cut cocaine, 440 Unrefined cocaine, and 440 powdered milk. This was put into my storage around 3:25 pm on 4-11-2022, I couldn't find any footage of this but do have a screenshot showing I had it around 45minutes before the restart.

The footage provided is from 11:19 am 4-11-2022 (this morning)
The screenshot was from another clip that only showed our gang storage and not my own container, however, with this proof I feel like it should be easy to trace back into the logs.
( https://imgur.com/a/JWZNIdm )

If there is anything else I have to do, please let me know.

Link to any evidence:

https://streamable.com/y43x2b

Lost items and total value of compensation: N/A

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@vSolarianCan you confirm with me please if anyone else has the keys/code to your container?
No, ive never shared any code or keys to any building or container i own, nobody has the code on that container nor on the house i own.

I do believe however it was a server bug as I wasn't the only one with this issue and there was a staff announcement to not use containers about 5minutes after I checked mine.
This announcement should be in the logs of around 4pm on the 4th of November.

@vSolarianSorry for the massive delay on this, I was hoping if you could hop onto teamspeak or discord for a chat on the exact items you lost and the quantities. Thanks!

After a in-depth investigation, it was found that a player did indeed influence what was inside the storage container. Therefor this will be denied. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back