What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - waizmilk - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

waizmilk

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bill Western

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198112704840

Character ID: 87570

The date when this happened: 06/27/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I had been driving from Clinton Ave Hotel car park to my house when I fell through the map and died as a result. I created a ticket in discord however did not get a reply at all, in fact the ticket was just closed at 06:26 on 28/06/23 after I had initially created the ticket at 16:58 on 27/06/23. Thankfully a member of the public had found me and taken me to Pillbox. Upon checking in all my clothes and items were removed as usual and I thought nothing of it until I had recovered and when to retrieve my items where I see that my initial 2000 cut cocaine was not reduced to a mere 163. I am unsure as to why this has happened, perhaps there is a weight limit on the box that has caused the remainder of the cut cocaine to be automatically taken away. I do not have any evidence unfortunately of the initial 2000 that I had on me but I am hoping that there is something somewhere that proves that I had. As I'm sure it's understandable that to my knowledge I was not aware that my cut cocaine would go missing therefore lacking evidence. Losing this amount has caused me a setback and it is disheartening to see my efforts of cutting it all myself go to waste due to a flaw beyond my control. Please see attached the steam screenshot of my box: https://gyazo.com/97180bb2cd3504756f14ac64b11db696. Please see below link to medal clip resulting in death. Thank you for taking time to read my request. Any questions or problems please let me know. Many thanks in advance.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1gqx3EXcUZPb52/d1337MksFmnV?invite=cr-MSxPQWcsMTgzODA5ODM4LA

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1837 Cut Cocaine

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good Evening @waizmilk

Within roleplay this also could have been taken by the nurse while you were being treated and not due to a bug. 
Due to not enough evidence provided of you having the 2000 cut cocaine, you going to collect the items and losing possibly losing these items to a game bug I will have to decline this request. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back