What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Warwick GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufff

#1 Car Dealer
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Kevin Noble

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198063484615

The date when this happened: 18/12/2020 

Please provide full detail and evidence: After the 21:30 restart on the 18th i bought a GT500 from Moselys and then upgraded it, later on that night Antollyme told me the car wasn't meant to be in the server yet and that it'd be removed and when it does get removed i should submit a comp request. 

Link to any evidence: Don't have any i'm afraid, Antollyme could vouch that this is correct though

Lost items and total value of compensation:  GT500 Widebody Price is 145k & Upgrades of the value of 55k 

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Warwick

Thank you for your patience with this Compensation Request. 

Since this is a very tricky compensation request, I'm going to have to ask @Antollymefor his input on this one. I'll look to get a response from Antolly as soon as possible and will let you know the outcome of our decision. 

Hello @Warwick

Today I'll be issuing compensation for the value of £205,550 which is the total spent including the vehicle and modifications purchased. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Happy Holidays!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back