What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Wayne McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game Name: Guduza Abimbola
  2. Steam ID: 76561198036512256
  3. Date this happened: 11/06/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/119220-report-a-player-bish-other/ so yea, i'm here because my report of this guy passed and i had some quite expensive stuff on me, i've linked the videos as well below, just in case.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/119220-report-a-player-bish-other/%20-%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as6Sv5--FXE&feature=emb_logo
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Mk18 7.62 mm - £230,000
    1x - 7.62mm 20Rnd Mag - £5,000 / mag
    ERCO - £7,550
    Bipod - £15,000
    IR Laser Pointer - £5,000
    NV Goggles - £3,000
    Rangefinder - £6,000
    Rook-40 9mm - £25,000
    5x - 9mm 30Rnd Mag - £500 / mag
    Balaclava - £35,000
    CTRG Plate Carrier Rig / Carrier Rig - £7,500
    Carryall Backpack - £5,000

Total price = £346.550‬
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Wayne McCullough I can't see on the video anywhere that you have a MK18. Please can you supply extra footage to verify this. Thanks

on the report i posted under the Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)  section is a different video than the one you can see further down in the report, about 4:50 into the video i put my MK18 into the suv @George-Harris

just linking the video here so you don't have to go through the hassle 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to see some footage afterwards that shows you not returning to get the weapon out of your car. It could quite easily have been a mate come along and pick it up for you or you returned back to the car and picked it up as NLR didn't apply due to it being clear cut RDM. Not saying that this happend but I have to stick within the guideline of the comp rules so that it is fair across the board

I need to see some footage afterwards that shows you not returning to get the weapon out of your car. It could quite easily have been a mate come along and pick it up for you or you returned back to the car and picked it up as NLR didn't apply due to it being clear cut RDM. Not saying that this happend but I have to stick within the guideline of the comp rules so that it is fair across the board
none of my friends came to pick it up as you can see in the video one of my mates is downed which is why i went to grab a defib for those 2 guys and my friend since there was no NHS online when i went to do it, my other friend who stole the truck from this guy in the video drove off as you can see he is quite a bit off when i get back to these 2 downed players, as you also can hear in the video i never once tell my friend that he should come pick my gun up (because i did not expect this guy to come back and blow up my vehicle, who expects that?) nor did i ever give him the keys so he couldn't just go and take the gun by himself, and since the vehicle blew up with my gun inside of it, it becomes impossible for my friend to come and pick it up. i mean how can someone go and pick my gun up if the vehicle that has the gun stored blows up? you can't access the inventory of said vehicle anymore when it blows up. it blows up right at the end of the video aswell so it should be noticable @George-Harris

Sincerely, Guduza Abimbola 🙂 

Thanks for pointing that out at the end @Wayne McCullough.

Compensation Accepted.

£375,550

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Please next time make sure you use the right steam id which is this one 76561198036512250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back