What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Webbers246 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson Blake

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tyson Blake

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198081180853

The date when this happened: 08/12/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Went to go Into my safe to grab a Sawn Off with 50 shots but It seems to have magically disappeared, I'm pretty damn sure I put It back Into the safe since I had no reason to carry It. Then I went to grab It earlier to sell and It's gone walkies. Not holding my breath since I have no Idea what happened nor do I have anything but a wee picture of It being In my safe no ammo tho. Last time I saw It I'm sure was earlier today the 12th around 3PM?

Link to any evidence:

https://i.imgur.com/UXj4Bfi.png

Lost items and total value of compensation: Sawn Off + 50 Shots

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Webbers246

Unfortunately, without evidence showing the items being lost, there's sadly no proof of where it may have gone, if it indeed was lost due to a bug or simply lost, sold or otherwise gone missing through valid RP reasons.

Without further evidence, I would have to decline your request.

Awaiting response from OP before proceeding further. 

Hello @Webbers246

Unfortunately, without evidence showing the items being lost, there's sadly no proof of where it may have gone, if it indeed was lost due to a bug or simply lost, sold or otherwise gone missing through valid RP reasons.

Without further evidence, I would have to decline your request.

Awaiting response from OP before proceeding further. 
Yeah naw figured It was pretty much a lost cause, you can close It. Thanks anyway.

Alright!

Unfortunately, your request does not meet the criteria this time. 

Denied!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back