What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - wilco de roos - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilco de roos

Compensation Request

In-game Name: John Mayham

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198000740275

The date when this happened: 21/12/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: the video tells you all you need to know . but basicly the delivery hub of my company is broken .. people can not accept the work and if i cancel the order ..the money doenst go back to my account or the company ones .. so ..thats a thingy . it will be redone by patche arround the end of the year but i still need the money back to buy materials in by hand

Link to any evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMjgRGUGi9g
Lost items and total value of compensation: its in the video //you can see the amounts

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @wilco de roos

Thank you for your patience with this Compensation Request. 

I just need to verify a few more things with specific individuals that I hope to do tomorrow. You should have an answer to your compensation request at the very least on Wednesday. 

Again, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience. 

Hello @wilco de roos

Today I'll be issuing compensation for the value of £251,750 which is a direct result of my excellent mathematics in counting up all the orders that you cancelled. As you stated yourself, you have made developers aware and this will be fixed in due course. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Happy Holidays!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back