What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Wild Wiisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Wiisy

Unlinked
  1. In-game Name: James John
  2. Steam ID: 76561198006635136
  3. Date this happened: 03/26/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: FiveM: So i was looking at houses and somehow I ended up buying it, even though I didn't select the option. It was a 155k caravan in sandy shores. I sold it as I didn't want it but that has left me without 49k, turns out that you buy the house if you run away from it with the menu open
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/#nothingtoshow
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 49k ish
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Your youtube link does not seem to be right, please provide a proper one so we can proceed with the request.

I dont have a video of it. It happend to some one Els later that Day. I was running around looking for a house in Sandy sure was looking at a house to 155000 when I ran away with the menu still open it but it for me without me clicking anything

After looking at this request I have come to the following conclusion:

Without evidence I can unfortunately not help since there is simply no way for me to know if this actually happened. This is simply due to the fact that if we did accept requests without evidence people would abuse it. As such I will decline this request on the basis of lack of evidence.

Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back