What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Wolf_Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Carbine

1. In-game Name: Wolf Carbine
  2. Steam ID: 76561198019351040
  3. Date this happened: 03/07/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Was driving in South off Kavala to sell my truck full of cider (around 120 bottles) And some cops smached into my side making my truck blow up as well as me loosing my goods. Did not record it since i was watching netflix , the cops collegue was witnessing it but got away Before i could have his name. Think is was PCSO Maratek whom even told the driving officer to be carefull Before he smashed into me.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdftbYqA_VQ
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: truck full with cider so in cider aprox 44k
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hi Buddy,

Really Sucks that this happened I was in Roleplay lay on the ground waiting for a medic when i was berating my colleague for his inperfect driving. we actually desynced on our end next thing i knew we were inside you then flying through the air. I looked for you on TS and ingame to ask how much you lost but i couldn't find you. Myself and my colleagues accept this wasn't ideal and i'll be more than happy to compensate you for the missing funds Drop me a message ingame or on TS next time you are available and i'll wire the full amount to you as well as punitive damages for Imstyles driving.

:)

• Love
Reactions: DJ
Hi @Wolf_Carbine

Unfortunately without any evidence I can't action this compensation request. For comp for VDM you would need to 'Report a Player' and have that accepted before I could issue comp(But this would require evidence too).  Therefore I will be denying this compensation request however if @Maratek would like to comp you himself separately then I will leave that down down to yourselves via PM's.

Thanks!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back