What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - xen - GTA RP

xen

Unlinked

Character Name: Jack Mero
Character ID: 28264
Steam ID: 76561198444366264
Game: GTA RP
Date: Apr 23, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: Had a situation with some baldie in the city running people over and being a menance, took him for a ride in my taxi after he was downed and had a chat with him for a while, as I arrived to Paleto, two of his friends ran up to my taxi, it ended with all 3 of them down in my taxi and I took them to the water to just chat to them calmy as they were clearly here to just be dickheads

1 out of the 3 then respawned, he somehow came back very briefly after and begged to get in my taxi for a while with his 2 friends on my backseat, suddenly he spawned a gun and killed me, then started spawning multiple cars/dumptrucks around me.

The people were banned and I was taken to hospital where I lost 313 bagged cocaine.

Ticket #fivem-23488
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation 313

Accidently submitted the comp request before finishing.

Lost items: 313 bagged cocaine

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good afternoon @xen
I hope we are well today?

Do you have any video evidence to back your claims?

No my PC ain't the best anymore so I don't record anything.

I'm sure you can see 838 respawned and within 2 minutes somehow back at Paleto which to my knowledge shouldn't be possible that quickly and within another couple minutes being next to my taxi he pulled out a gun, shot me dead and then spam spawned vehicles in the area.
A staff came to ban 820 & 834 shortly after. Not sure what happened to the cheater (838).

Did you actually loose any of the items you are requesting, as I can see you were revived in hospital?

Back