What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Xeulifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeulifer

1. In-game Name: Xeulifer
  2. Steam ID: 76561198052894224
  3. Date this happened: 30/04/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Hacker stripped me of gear and killed us all also blew up all the choppers ect..The image i have provided is an image of my friend who i bought it from last night i'm not sure if i have any evidence of me wearing it today other than maybe some Poseidon members seeing it on me and some friends who might be able to provide evidence but are unable to at this moment in time i am not bothered about the rest of my gear since i can easily go buy that stuff again but i can not get hold of a special carrier rig easily.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/564420094180982808/572532919537500163/unknown.png
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Special carrier rig
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Xeulifer 

as our compensation guidelines state the following: 

here are the things we are unable to compensate:   Requests of under £100K when you have more than 1 million in your account.

This will make me unable to process with your compensation request unless you manage to provide me with some better evidence of your loadout at that moment.

i have no evidence of what i had but i am just going to add the items i had in this reply.

Ak-12 with Black Arco and Black Bipod

7 Mags 

4 first aids 

carryall backpack

nvgs

Black Makeshift balaclava 

Special carrier rig

that is all i can remember to be honest the clothing name i do not remember so i have not added it

if it does not get accepted it does not matter its fine due to the lack of evidence i have.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you stated yourself this would indeed fall under lack of evidence therefore i am going to have to decline your compensation request

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back