What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - XPertism (Refused)

XPertism

In-game Name: [TCI] XPertism
Steam ID: 76561198082405919
Date this happened: 09/24/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I had immediately spawned into Kavalaat 14:01, and then suddenly died along with my friend who also spawned in along with me [TCI] Adam, further searching for an answer in the Roleplay.co.uk teamspeak help room it was quickly assumed that a hacker under the name of Jezus Christ had committed the act. This immediately prompted a shutting down of the server. I rejoined hoping to still retain my gear, this sadly is not the case.

I understand that I have very little video/photo evidence. But I do hope you can oversee this. Thank you.
Link to any evidence:

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2f04n14.jpg
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Must Apologise I am not completely aware of value of items. I am completely guessing!

Gendarmerie Uniform - £5,000?
Heavy Carrier Rig - £7,500
Viper Backpack (Black) - £7,500?

Balaclava w/goggles - £35,000

MX SW - £175,000???
3x Magazines - £1500?
RCO - £10,000?
Lasersight - £5,000?
6.5mm Suppressor - £155,000?

Total £400,000 Approx!

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry too much about the value of the items as we check these anyway. 

The link to the photo comes back blank. @XPertism can you provide other evidence?

Hi James. No im afraid I haven't any evidence im afraid. The link I added was supposed to be blank as I cannot submit a request without a URL. I do apologise. 

Regards.

Unfortunately without evidence of what you lost, we cannot process a compensation request.

Moved to Denied.

Back