What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Yalcin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yalcin

In-game Name: Yalcin
Steam ID: 263261
Date this happened: 03/02/19
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: We were setting up for a high scale HM robbery, I think in total we were approximately 13 people. My friend Ralph asked me for the bomb device for safe storage and it bugged out and he ended up not receiving the bomb, but it was removed from my inventory....
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/-27JSafziKU
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1 bomb which was recently bought for 500k (I would prefer the item returned if compensation is accepted)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Yalcin do you have any evidence showing me that the item was never received by the other player your video only shows you sending it

@Yalcin this was one of the first thing I was thinking about when I first looked at your video however this could also have bugged so it didn't show the animation also your pov limits my view on his arm region.

This situation is a tough one and I fully understand that having this happen to you is rather enjoying however due to limited evidence I am going to have to decline your compensation request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back