What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Youngboiijako

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngboiijako

1. In-game Name: Cyrus
  2. Steam ID: 76561198219542535
  3. Date this happened: 07/12/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: RDM: Well i/we were hovering Close to Altis Metal Export, and i was looking around my helicopter and accessing my Y menu because i had some companions coming on. Then suddenly i was shot while in the helicopter and the helicopter fell down with me inside. you can see my friend jumping out of the helicopter and dying. then the guy comes over and execute both me and my friend. I`ve linked my approved report for RDM
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/124323-report-a-player-alex-rdm/
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Full Ghillie (Semi arid) (aaf), 75k
    LIM-85, 400k
    4 Magazines for Lim-85, 65K
    Bergen Backpack, 85K-100K
    45 ACP 17.5K
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Could you provide evidence that you bled out/were executed? Its just that, you could have been revived and kept the gear. To make it clear, I am not accusing you of that, just that we need to ask everyone for this evidence.

Thank you

Thank you for providing the required evidence. Now the issue is that I have no proof of what gear you had on. Do you have a video or screen shot of your inventory, or even a moment where we can see what gun you are carrying? even if it only shows it in the top right, where you see your ammo. Anything really. Currently I could only authorise the comp of your ghillie as its all I can see for sure.

Thank you

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

if you watch the start of the video you can clearly see that im carrying an LIM-85 on my back

That is perfect, thank you.

OK, as a result of this I am happy to comp you the money for the following items:

Full Ghillie (Semi-Arid) [AAF] - 75k

LIM-85 5.56mm - 400k

5.56 mm 200Rnd Reload Tracer (Red) Box x1 - 65k

Comp approved: 540k

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back