What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - zoniibtw - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoniibtw

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Dragan Djokovic

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199159859756

The date when this happened: 04/26/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Got released from prison today after 200 months. After server restart, I was released and I was checking out from the prison via the phone booth in the prison. Later when I got to the entrance I was about to get my stuff, so I saw all my stuff first in the user interface. Later on, I realised I could NOT move stuff over from stuff I had before in any way. So I asked my friend what to do and we rebooted the game. After that I can't access the menu anymore and my stuff was all lost. I wrote in the OCC and one guy said he had the same issue before but did not lost alot.

I lost alot. (surname on the "In-Game name" field may be wrong, Try search for "Dragan Djo" and you will find me.)

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Lost 1 radio, 5 repair kir, for some reason I have 18 phones on me but I only had 1 phone which I now have. 200 000 cash, powder milk 200, 10 bandages, 11 smoothies.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there @zoniibtw

Do you have any evidence in regards to this?

No, I don't but other players have been dealing with the same issue. And you can see the same day around that time I go realesed from the "prison". Could you please look into this asap? I will start using geforce experience so I can clipp.

Hello @zoniibtw

Are you aware cash doesn't get taken off you when you are sentenced to prison? Therefore, making it impossible for you to have lost £200,000 due to this particular bug.

You also haven't had over £100,000 in quite a while. So what's made you think you are missing £200,000? Are you mistaken, or was this just a lie?

Due to the lack of evidence we can not comfirm that you did infact have these tokens in your possession at the time they where lost, i see you've already stated that you set up geforce making you able to clip for the future but as for this instance i will have to decline your request. @zoniibtw

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back