What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request

Dr.FeeDer

In-game name: Alliance.FeeDer

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198083398233

What was lost: 1 Normal humming bird, rebel humming bird and and efrit

Value of item/money lost: i srsly dont know how much those items cost but i think the efrit cost 457 smthn like that

Quick description of what happened: i entered my helecpter hanger to find my 2 humming birds missing. i dont think cops will crash humming birds. About the efrit, last time i rode it is when we had a raid on jail then suddenly i Dc. when i joind, i was still alive, not in jail but my efrit is missing. Its really hard to work to get those items back because they are expinsive and rebels currently focus on working to buy those expinsive guns.

The Fact the Ifrit was used Outside of the Redzone means it was crushed on site i have no doubt.

Please contact me on TS or Via Pm to see if The Missing Hummingbirds are in your Garage after the Restart.

The Fact the Ifrit was used Outside of the Redzone means it was crushed on site i have no doubt.

Please contact me on TS or Via Pm to see if The Missing Hummingbirds are in your Garage after the Restart.
alright. Thank you maratek.

Back