What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Church

In-game name: Churchill

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report): 29/04/2015 01:49 UK GMT.

What was lost: Rented box truck full of cannabis.

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): Not certain, first attempt doing it.

Quick description of what happened: Driving after picking the herbs, approximately 500m from processing 'no message received.' I was then booted from the server, my ping does not exceed 70m/s and I had 50FPS. The issue was not steam/Arma 3 related.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: Unfortunately I did not take a screenshot of the event, I understand if this is then rejected but please note I'm not a rich individual on the server and it had taken me quite sometime to gather the resources for the rental and time to gather the herbs without police detection.

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, that you had that money or items)

Last edited by a moderator:
I respect what you are saying, however I cant verify you had the items in your vehicle, this was experienced due to a server crash.

I've personally donated some money to you from my own account. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back