What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeschyl

Between the time 3PM and 5:30PM GMT I took my tempest out with my friends we went to mine oil we helped each other load the trucks up. I went to the processing plant and refined all the oil then the server crashed once. I then rejoined the server and we all did this process again and when I was like 3km from the processed oil seller the server crashed again. Spoke with TinyBigJackal about this issue and was told to post here my lost funds is 1.6million with the Tempest Transports we had filled up with processed oil that was lost not only once but twice in a row in server crashes.

-Many Thank,

Aeschyl

In-game name: Aeschyl

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile): 76561198134189182

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report): 5/6/2015 beween 3PM and 5:30PM GMT (2 Server Crashes)

What was lost: 2 Tempest full (86) Refined oil so (172) (During 2 server crashes) {Total lost= 344 Refined oil}

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): Estimated in 1.6million range

Quick description of what happened: Server crashed twice after normal restart after mining/processing oil before I could sell at market.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, that you had that money or items)

Thank-you for your compensation request.

Financial Status: N/A (Offline).

Amount: £1,600,000 not paid

Due to lack of evidence, I'm unable to provide compensation. Please try to take screenshots of inventories when the server goes down.

Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back