What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Requests

Thesoldier

Banned
I want to publicly thank @JohnJoeegan for helping out with the large amount of comp requests we've had with the recent Nexus problems.

Also I want the community to know that Greg and I are not ignoring your requests. I used to do the comp requests late night while at work on midnight shift. I work day shift now, and the problem I have is I can't be on teamspeak at work, nor can I tell if someone is online as my work firewall blocks Steam lookup. I try to do this at home late my time when most players in Europe are sleeping. I can promise you though, that if your comp request is in awaiting action, it will get done.

Also I just wanted to add if you have a RDM/Server rule violation compensation request, but do not post a report because you feel the player is new/shouldn't be banned, they will not be accepted. You have to work with the player for compensation because this is an adult community that encourages communication.

If the player is new and can't pay for your gear/items, I recommend the following:

1. Setup a payment plan

2. Take them along for legal/illegal items runs, until they collect enough to pay you back

Back