What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Competitive CSGO....?

Cuthbert Lansbury

You Done Gone Papa'd It!
I'm not very good, I openly admit that. I don't have much hope of getting better (although I do try and learn from my mistakes). Can anyone offer me any tips?

Here is a video of my current standard.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All im gonna say is there's time where you have more than enough money to buy a more powerful gun and your sticking to an UMP :p

Try use AK / M4  or if you really do like the SMG's the P90 as it's armour piercing stats are much better than the smgs you've used.

Always aim head height of a 1.80 man whereever you're aiming (So if you're aiming somewhere lower than where you are standing you'll aim a bit lower and the other way around) Watch some videos on how to properly use grenades to your advantage, don't spray, burst fire 2-4 bullets unless you're fnatic, if you're fnatic you can spray a mag into someone and still hit every bullet in their face.

You need to aim at likely spots they are gonna be also aim at head level cause you need less time to adjust to there heads.
When you try to kill someone with and awp and you miss and he didn't fire the shot its most likely he is still holding the angle so don't repeak in those situations as it makes it more likely for him to kill you first.

Honestly it just takes time and practise. Sure there are things you can learn from what people say, but ultimatly it comes down to you understanding the way the game works.

I've put over 2000 hours in since release in 2012. And I still need to improve in areas lol.

All im gonna say is there's time where you have more than enough money to buy a more powerful gun and your sticking to an UMP :p

Try use AK / M4  or if you really do like the SMG's the P90 as it's armour piercing stats are much better than the smgs you've used.
The best thing about the P90 is the recoil that it doesn't have and the never ending magazines 

Switch up where you are defending the bomb sites from. Against better players they will just pre-fire your spot and then remember that any movement while shooting will reduce the accuracy of your weapon -> side step instead inbetween your shots.

Finally got round to playing some more competitive games, I seem to have stagnated at GNM at the moment but I don't mind. I'm practicing a lot with the AWP and SSG, I even managed to pull this off yesterday: 

I was pretty happy considering how bad I am at the game!

You can get better by just playing certain maps, like on my map cycle i only have Mirage and Inferno. The more you play them, the more you know the callouts and the places people frequently go. Good map knowledge puts you 1 step ahead!

You can get better by just playing certain maps, like on my map cycle i only have Mirage and Inferno. The more you play them, the more you know the callouts and the places people frequently go. Good map knowledge puts you 1 step ahead!
I stick to a few maps mainly. My search parameters are Cache, Dust II, Inferno, Mirage and Train. I slowly getting used to them, the angles, the peek spots, the intel rush spots etc. 

The more you play the same maps the more you'll get tired of them

You'll improve your overall skill by just playing all maps. (one at a time would work fine)

The more you play the same maps the more you'll get tired of them

You'll improve your overall skill by just playing all maps. (one at a time would work fine)
 Very true indeed, which is why I have 5 in the search. I occasionally throw in Cobblestone or Nuke to spice it up a little.

On another note, I finally got promoted today! YAY :)

Here are the highlights from my first game as an MG1

I need to make a frag video aswell! nice video Papa, good luck with CS:GO, sometime when you're around DMG hit me up and we'll go for a game

Back