What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Computer keeps crashing!

Madmatt150

Supporter of Marmite Rights!
Lifetime Donator
So, since Battlefield 1 fully released for early patrons on the 17th October my computer has been experiencing hard crashes. This takes the form of a blue screen or a full freeze crash. (Have to turn my PC off) 

I have no idea why this is happening as I was able to run the battlefield beta and 10 hour early play fine. 

The crashes only seem to happen if I load a game, I.E. Rocket league, Battlefield etc   

I've tried removing files that may cause problems and scanning my PC for viruses. But that hasn't worked. 

My pc specs are. 

Intel I7

16GB Ram

EVGA GTX 980

I'll get the full specs when I get home (At work)

Anyone have any ideas? 

@Zeito @CMO Marc Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
So, since Battlefield 1 fully released for early patrons on the 17th October my computer has been experiencing hard crashes. This takes the form of a blue screen or a full freeze crash. (Have to turn my PC off) 

I have no idea why this is happening as I was able to run the battlefield beta and 10 hour early play fine. 

The crashes only seem to happen if I load a game, I.E. Rocket league, Battlefield etc   

I've tried removing files that may cause problems and scanning my PC for viruses. But that hasn't worked. 

My pc specs are. 

Intel I7

16GB Ram

EVGA GTX 980

I'll get the full specs when I get home (At work)

Anyone have any ideas? 

@Zeito @CMO Marc Smith
Either download NirSoft BlueScreenView from the internet and show us a screenshot of the window, or navigate to your c:\windows\minidump folder, find the bluescreen dumpfile from today and upload it so we can check it in Bluescreen view. It'll tell you the faulting driver, Bug check string etc. It'll make it easier to find out why it's blue screening.

Back