What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

computer pros help me

elias 000

basically my windows 8,1 have the blue screen automatic repair loop bug and i dont know how to fix it plzz help i wanna play the new csgo operation and try out the new arma update both exiting stuff i miss

Hello elias,

Am not really good in answering those types of technical issues, especially when it comes to Windows 8. 

Just revert to Win 7, then you wont get any hassles. 

Try and google your problem, or go directly to Microsoft support site.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok plz ignore the above reply as it doesn't help shit !!!

What steps have you taken so far to fix it so far?

Please do post in tech section in future for this sort of issue. (have requested it to be moved)

*edit, marked in bold the important bit ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the help everyone ive tried but it didnt work had to reset my whole computer rip....... :( just hope i still have the nhs tag in ts 

Hi Elias, If you were unable to backup your TS ID then no you will need to have your NHS tag re-assigned to you, but that should not be a big issue.

If you do have issues again in future, please provide a little more info on what may of caused it (any changes made to hardware or software installed) What you have already tried to do to fix it and what happened, did you make it better or worse.

Unfortunately with so little information it is near impossible to help you without just guessing to what the problem is. Pictures of the crash report and error codes are a really great way to get information across.

Hi Elias, If you were unable to backup your TS ID then no you will need to have your NHS tag re-assigned to you, but that should not be a big issue.

If you do have issues again in future, please provide a little more info on what may of caused it (any changes made to hardware or software installed) What you have already tried to do to fix it and what happened, did you make it better or worse.

Unfortunately with so little information it is near impossible to help you without just guessing to what the problem is. Pictures of the crash report and error codes are a really great way to get information across.
i think it was a software update we was on vacation when it happend so

Back