What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Computers Apartments/Houses/internet cafe

Ben Clark

Brief Summary: Working Computers Apartments/Houses/internet cafe

Detailed Suggestion: This idea if for working computers in Apartments/Houses there could be multiple feature such as 

[Websites]

Business owners could have a website for example 24/7 shops can advertise there prices or they can advertise there daily deals. Fuel station owners can advertise there fuel prices or daily fuel deals. Weazel news can have a website where we can read the lastest news about the city. There could be crime stoppers website where the police can publish a mug shot of someone and explain why that person is dangerous with a contact number if you have infomation. Or there could be a Dark web where you can advertise your illegal items or services. Vehicle dealerships check stock for dealerships then travel to that dealership to purchase the vehicle. Website for town hall infomation such as to see what outstanding speeding you have and pay online or travel to town hall and pay the fines. Job Centre website to see available jobs. Solicitor's could have there own website to show there available hours with a contact number 

[Online Banking]

online banking to check who you have been doing bank transfers with. For those who get scammed you have proof that you done a bank transfer with that person and you can get in contact with a solicitor can take legal action on that person in the city 

[Tweedle]

I know we have tweedle on our phones but sometimes i just chill in my apartment and browes tweedle it be nice to have a browes on tweedle on a big screen on a computer but thats just me

[Internet cafe building]

A Lot of of people have apartment/houses another idea would be to add a internet cafe somewhere on the map something like a small fee per hour to use for those who dont own property

[Sync Phones With computers]

Phone gallery sync with computer 

[Internet for property]

monthly fee to access the internet in your apartment/house to enhance the roleplay 

The Pros: Enhancing role play experience with the working computer. With crime stoppers website to keep crime level down and help the community. Viewing shops daily deals to save some our hard earned money. Weazel  news website to see the lastest news on the city. View speeding fines to pay them fines on time. Internet cafe to meet new people in the cafe to rp with 

The Cons: Cant really think of anything serious apart from people spending to much time in there property rather than the city. But feel free to add your opinions in the comment section as your opinions matters to 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Good idea, but there'd have to be more than a few things to do than bank and use social media. 

However, I slightly feel like this idea is a lot of development work for a small impact. 

Back