What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Concerning AEGIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch.

Retired From ALUK
Good Evening, Morning and Afternoon.

Just thought I would quickly write something concerning whats happening with AEGIS and the group itself after the whole Lexi incident. 

In terms of AEGIS, the name, the (hopefully) base, and the members that are around, we are all still here and active. We have had a small meeting between the members that were there tonight and decided to carry on under the same name. 

We hope that our reputation in the past, what we have done to help select gangs or even police out at times will carry on and i hope the last few topics with some Ex AEGIS members doesn't tarnish our name. (Namely the Vento Topic, fuck knows what that was about.)

Anyway i hope we can continue our little thing we have going on, we will really be pushing to increase our support for everyone on the server, by keeping everyone when possible safe and secure in there travels/missions. 

In terms of ownership, Proxeum and myself will be leading AEGIS. A new/the old gang post reworked will be going up within the next day or two, just need to sort one thing first. 

Thank you for taking your time to read, means alot guys.

Mitch & Proxeum

Managing Directors

AEGIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite sad, when I saw you was disbanded though, but I don't think your name has been tarnished. <3

i wonder why i am even in AEGIS because they are just too good and with all this reputation they have i feel left out most of the time. Yet i am still here; the nooby wanna be :'(

#NoticeMeSenpai

Last edited by a moderator:
If your as good as some tactical bacon then we sure could use some tactical hotdog.  When everythings up and running again feel free to drop a post in the gang thread.

Wilco just shut down AEGIS once and for all as it was created by Lexi. Me and Prox are unable to continue it under the same name for this reason which is a shame. Didnt expect it to be taken out on the rest of the members for one persons actions.

It was fun guys, gl.

Thats upto Mitch and the current members.

If the founder and leader personally attacks an admin the outcome is nothing but fatal for the connecting gang.

Due to her actions the gang base email was deleted the same day and any legacy is now being removed... I have never been so insulted in my entire life and anyone who i am hearing who thinks i overacted or was wrong as i said before the door is open to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back