What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Condom Challenge

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos/2571024316278076/People have started a craze called the 'condom challenge' and it's pretty stupid... This is why aliens won't visit us.

Posted by

The LAD Bibleon Tuesday, 24 November 2015

wtf083.gif

My girlfriend has another condom challenge... "USE A FUCKING JOHNNY!!" .. I always fail :(  

These challenges... Looks very dangerous... Looks like you could suffocate whilst doing this, to be fair. 

I can't see the link, but if it's the one where you snort it and it comes out of your mouth, my friend did it and chundered on my shoe  :Cool:

a kid at lunch decided it would be funny to throw a condom fulled with water at a teacher....well guess how that ended, my school ey!!

Back