What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Connecting failed. I need help.

I went to play today, before the 16h server restart and i had no problem what so ever. When i tried to connect to the server 1 and 2, i received the message "Connecting failed". I tried to restart Steam and my computer but it didn't work. After that I did some search and followed some tips on the internet. I cleaned my steam cache, cleaned my mpmission saved files, but it still didn't work.
But when i tried do connect to other server aside of the roleplay.co.uk, i was able to.
Can someone help me. I don't now what can i do more.
Me and my friend have the same problem

Its one of those piece of string situations, Until the person doing this decides there is a world out there and discovers a life... or until our data centre works with the ddos provider to fix up a fresh new filter.... I am banking on the second option more than the first
Ahhh, well that's annoying. - Last time this happened a few months back; Was a fresh filter put in place or did you just remove the filter yourself? Also, last time you could whitelist IP's, is that something you can do this time, if not, is it because it would be too hard / time consuming or because it isn't possible? (I know, 100 questions. Just trying to understand :p)

Ahhh, well that's annoying. - Last time this happened a few months back; Was a fresh filter put in place or did you just remove the filter yourself? Also, last time you could whitelist IP's, is that something you can do this time, if not, is it because it would be too hard / time consuming or because it isn't possible? (I know, 100 questions. Just trying to understand :p)
someone is asking the right questions!

Wilco you should take legal action my community have took action of 2 ddoser's back on arma 2 and they both got arrested ect.. 

It really is worth it just because you don't know who it is the legal avenue's give people the power to trace servers and vpns ect no one is completely safe unless they host their own server on an island in the middle of no where lol.

@CiaranHey buddy, any idea when you will be turning off the DDOS filter? I done a trace and it is still getting stuck through it.

Back