What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Conor's hanging up his gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankser

Soo the time has come for me to put my gloves up and start going out more the summer is coming which in Ireland fuck all shit have shite weather but I've to go back to training and hopefully go out and get very drunk, break more bones and get loads of women as I am only 16 but I'm gonna leave it there.

thanks to everyone that I have played with and everyone I've had great times with hopefully I'll still be aloud in come around now and again for a quick chat but I'm gonna go cause salv and John can't wait till I leave

so bye for now 

and ....

YOULLL DO FUCKING NOTHING 

Good morrow peasant, enjoy your time away Bra(ddd)ley and please don't let us down by ending up on Big Fat Gypsie weddings or Police Interceptors.

Thought we'd never be rid of you.

Don't hurry back

Just kidding cunt <3

alll the best matey my one and only intervieweeeee 

have a good summer 

Good riddens...

jkjk <3

Have a good summer bro, you should come visit israel although you might die due to the heat!

Soo the time has come for me to put my gloves up and start going out more the summer is coming which in Ireland fuck all shit have shite weather but I've to go back to training and hopefully go out and get very drunk, break more bones and get loads of women as I am only 16 but I'm gonna leave it there.

thanks to everyone that I have played with and everyone I've had great times with hopefully I'll still be aloud in come around now and again for a quick chat but I'm gonna go cause salv and John can't wait till I leave

so bye for now 

and ....

YOULLL DO FUCKING NOTHING 
Please get as drunk as me

Fair play! Who's gunna dome UNMC with a pistol from over 100 meters away now? :(

aw, now who's going to hunt me down because I left them in a PD? 

Please get as drunk as me
Already do 

Fair play! Who's gunna dome UNMC with a pistol from over 100 meters away now? :(
I have a little brother 

aw, now who's going to hunt me down because I left them in a PD? 
Younger Conor 

Smelly conor
1f602.png

goodluck brah 
Thanks smelly kenny

Farewell General!
Thanks cadet 

Miss you bby 😘

Good riddens...

jkjk <3

Have a good summer bro, you should come visit israel although you might die due to the heat!
I have a home in turkey not far might get the plane down for a week or so 

Good luck with it Connor

The one... The only...!
The greatest 

alll the best matey my one and only intervieweeeee 

have a good summer 
Thanks 

Fucking hell finally

Hahaha good luck mate, enjoy
Thanks and fuck you 😂😂

Thought we'd never be rid of you.

Don't hurry back

Just kidding cunt <3
Thanks fake Irish 

Praise the lord
I am your God 

Good morrow peasant, enjoy your time away Bra(ddd)ley and please don't let us down by ending up on Big Fat Gypsie weddings or Police Interceptors.
I'll try not to 

youll do nothing ! you owe me a tenner dickhead ! XD
Your never getting your tenner Darnell 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back