What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Conrad Jones

Derek

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Throughout my glorious time in the police, I haven't had a day where SUPT Conrad Jones hasn't provided top tier roleplay and is always up for a laugh. He deserves a mention here for too many reasons to write. 

Keep being wholesome.

From Alex Snow-Sutton all the way to Layton Bloom youve brought nothing but tears to my eyes, i still remember the days meetings in your office with frenchy and scott! 

+1 from me your a legend mate. 

Can't agree with this unfortunately. Conrad Jones is nothing but a bald headed slag with a stupid goatee. 

He's an incredibly boring soul - genuinely think I've left more personality in a Kleenex.

-rep 

+1 best guy in police imo.

every time as nhs when i see him out of work or lending him a hand he is extremely calm, considerate and generally lovely.

A great man (Conrad Jones) once said "Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag?"
10/10 fella, would recommend to a friend, keep being your wholesome self Conrad

Can't agree with this unfortunately. Conrad Jones is nothing but a bald headed slag with a stupid goatee.

He's an incredibly boring soul - genuinely think I've left more personality in a Kleenex.

-rep
that's not very wholesome is it now, Pete

anyway +1

Back