What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Construction licencing for Hypnotoad

Christymax

I was doing a job yesterday only to find out that my construction safety pass was out of date. This is clearly an issue with the current system, How am I supposed to work on fixing up Altis when the registry office cannot even spell my name right.

To give you a bit of context I was doing a job on the HM treasury yesterday. Re-plastering walls, fitting in the new security cameras and there was loose wires all over the place. The outer walls themselves are even falling apart. Also a nice shade of Magnolia would really light up the place.

The police came up to ensure that during the construction nothing would go wrong (Don't worry I provide each of them with a hard hat). Only to find that my licence never got renewed although I submitted the form last year. The police had to stop my work and quite frankly I wouldn't blame them. We went to the station to try and sort things out but unfortunately without the licence it is a no go.

I am saying this because after taking one look at that Treasury I'm not surprised it gets constant robberies. Mayor I am reaching out to you so you can issue my licence and I can take my hemmit up there and move the content out to a safe zone so I can start working on the place.

I hope the Mayor will see this as an utmost concern to the safety of Altis

I can't believe there was such a mix-up for such a high-profile job. This would've never happened if Cutter was mayor.....  @Cutter

**Off RP - Was gutted that this wasn't recorded by anyone. Was the funniest RP I've seen in ages (would've been a shoe-in for RP of the month if there was...imo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back