What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Container Rent to gangs

crazedwolf1

Unlinked
Please refer back to the entire post for more reference:

(as of writing the system has changed)

Storage Containers should provide rent to the relevant gang if located inside a turf or the major gang of that area. In addition to the repossession of containers that rent has not been paid on.

For example:

If a container is not located inside a turf but in the city, the rent should go to the firm as the gang/power of that area.

If a container is not located inside a turf near Paleto Bay then the rent should go to the Lost Mc. 

(As we have already) Personally, I expect containers will start to get sold off as they are no longer a permanent safe storage location. This will help combat the stockpiling of containers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like something they can do in rp and also this would be fully up to the gangs / firm / lost MC. 

Containers are supposed to be unknown to people except the owners, how do you feel collecting that rent in RP for something you have no idea who owns?

Containers are supposed to be unknown to people except the owners, how do you feel collecting that rent in RP for something you have no idea who owns?
I don't understand the argument as we have already seen an implementation of some kind for the "container man" but it would bring a more natural feel to the city if that money went to somewhere other than a black hole.

I don't understand the argument as we have already seen an implementation of some kind for the "container man" but it would bring a more natural feel to the city if that money went to somewhere other than a black hole.
From what I understand it’s supposed to be a black hole, a money sink of sorts. Also, Chris the container man doesn’t have the ability to tell anyone where peoples containers are, these groups do, which defeats the purpose of them. 

if that money went to somewhere other than a black hole.
meant to be a money sink just like rent for a house or business is, it goes nowhere and that's how it should be.

it's the exact same reason CoC charge shops for upgrades and more slots for employees, so we get rid of money

Back