What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Containers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

I’ve been in the city for 6+ months now and have struggled to come across containers recently, I feel like there should be some sort of rent or something the free’s up containers when people decide to leave the city. The rent doesn’t have to be crazy expensive but just a little something to give people that are actively playing the server a chance to get one. Having something that will make containers go back up on the market if the owner decides to leave city would be a good idea in my opinion. I think this will allow new people in the city to have a fair chance of a container not having to pay extortionate prices for a container not worth that price. There is already limited containers and with people leaving the city who own containers makes the containers 1. hard to obtain and 2. Way over-priced. I’m not sure if this has been suggested already but I’ve heard a few people question this topic so i thought I would put a suggestion in.​

+1 from me, you could also gradually add the ones which have been locked from people who are banned/had a wipe. Which was create more opportunities. 

200.gif
                    +1, agreed! 

I agree with this, but perhaps the rent could cover a larger timespan, maybe 3 months?

What about the banned people pal, I’m a member of this community and don’t deserve to lose my container because I can’t physically log on and pay some sort of tax. 

What about the banned people pal, I’m a member of this community and don’t deserve to lose my container because I can’t physically log on and pay some sort of tax. 
Perhaps allow anyone with a code to pay the fee, I don't think it'd change much really since you can't really physically link anyone to a container anyway the same way you can a house

Isn’t the idea of containers not charging rent to keep them off the PNC and untraceable? I’m down for people to be able to buy containers but wouldn’t a better solution be to just add more? Then people taking a break and who are new are happy and it still has that criminal element to it by not being something that flags up as a purchase. 

Better yet even adding warehouses you could set up instead with storage built in that is once again hard for police to find. Containers are a pain in the as to find and the prices are worse, adding more would be no detriment to the server but taking them off older players on breaks or ban cooldowns would be mad.

taking them off older players on breaks or ban cooldowns would be mad.
well not really, depends on their reasoning on them being banned

(G2.10) If you are inactive for more than a month at a time we may automatically delete your ownership of buildings.

well not really, depends on their reasoning on them being banned

(G2.10) If you are inactive for more than a month at a time we may automatically delete your ownership of buildings.
Does that cover contains also ? I know houses yes because of the tax system?

+1

Don't get why banned people are even thought of, breaking the rules therefore forfeiting your access to the server.

Active rule abiding role-players should be priority.

There are many ways this could be done, hopefully something is changed.

Implemented

Thanks for the Suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back