What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Content Deleted]

Hello @Sunny

After a full investigation by the Altis police we can confirm you have committed acts of fraud against the people of Altis and taken part in highly illegal scams for personal gain.

Following this you will be pursued by the National Crime Agency for arrest and any vehicles purchased with said money will be scrapped on sight.

Have a good day
I’m not sure what you talking about? I have taken out one loan and I’m paying that 

All the money for the Huron has been made by me so you can go scrapping that @INS Aplexity

You also took a loan from a member of our group and talking to said member as of yesterday loan has not been paid back and you stated when he asked you about the loan his words "that with your current priorities you cannot pay him back" even though you stated you would pay him back promptly.

You also took a loan from a member of our group and talking to said member as of yesterday loan has not been paid back and you stated when he asked you about the loan his words "that with your current priorities you cannot pay him back" even though you stated you would pay him back promptly.
I’ve paid him 4.1 mil out of 6 mil

I’m not sure what you talking about? I have taken out one loan and I’m paying that 

All the money for the Huron has been made by me so you can go scrapping that @INS Aplexity
Djemdobre @Sunny, thanks for the reply. 

Unfortunately we do not negotiate with scam artists like yourself, please be at Agios police station at 9pm sharp tonight to be transported to prison. 

this all sounds kinda fishy to me, loaning some money too buy a huron, and not paying back the guy u got the loan from, the loan was for buying a mohawk at that time right?, which u sold for 1 mill ?, seems like ur not the brightest bulb in the box sir.

pls scrap all this guys stuff officers of altis
giphy.gif

this all sounds kinda fishy to me, loaning some money too buy a huron, and not paying back the guy u got the loan from, the loan was for buying a mohawk at that time right?, which u sold for 1 mill ?, seems like ur not the brightest bulb in the box sir.

pls scrap all this guys stuff officers of altis
Idk who is spreading roomers but I’ve only had one loan out ever and it was for 6 mil and I have paid 4.1 mil of it 

Back