What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Conza/Saav - Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conza

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Like the title says, I will not be continuing my journey through RPUK due to moving cities and also getting a new amazing career. I will not have the time to even use my computer let alone play games, that being said it has been a great 1+ year in this community and I have made a lot of friends and have had a blast during my time. I will possibly occasionally hop on TS for a short time and catch up with mates etc.

A special thanks to all of the people who have made my time on here an enjoyable experience, they follow below in no particular order:

@INS Shepherd EA999 @Reminissions @A D A M @Cozza @Kattana @Kennedy @K H A L I F A @K I E R A N @ShadowDirector @Kenny @Lacey @WelshWolf @mrsnaps @PC Mello @R y @Tiger Jiggins @Tohrin Rover @Hontah @Ryker @CI Joe Macho @Ji Mitch @killersky @Phoenix_025 @CMO Singh @Snoops @Geoffery @Shaferz @_Gremlin_ @RaptorAM

There are more but either I can’t find your forum name or it’s because it’s late and can’t think of your name off the top of my head. 

I also would like to thank the management team for ensuring that the community is a great place to enjoy your stay and also the staff team for making sure it’s a safe place. 

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear buddy and hope to catch you on TS from time to time!

SAAV WHAT THE FUCK NO 

Im gonna fucking miss you man but honestly wish you the best of luck and happy for you with your career !

Make sure to pop me a cheeky snap every now and then ♥️

Im claiming your teamspeak channel 🍑

Well this one sucks 😕 Gutted mate, truly gutted!!! BUT you got my phone number bud! friends for life bud! keep in contact and good luck with the move and the job! enjoy mate you're a good lad bud maybe one day soon you'll come on back to RPUK 🙂 ! 

Saav whyyyyyy, just kidding. Enjoy your new career and I hope that eventually you will gain enough leeway to get some time to come on and play with us once again. Keep in touch and enjoy yourself my man.

Farewell and see u in a month when’s u change your mind.

*crossing fingers*

See you around g. U know where to reach me 🙂 Been fun playing with you in unmc!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and yes  

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have fun stay safe be good and enjoy life bud keep in touch.

Grem Out............ for now

No man not allowed.... First friend i met on RPUK.... gutted to see you go my dude, we had so many laughs together  from rebel life to arac life to nhs life and so on, we done alot together and its been great fun. stay safe with where ever you go in life and make sure you stay in touch dude 🙂

Been a pleasure having you around mate, hope to see you soon once again xD

Goodluck in the future bro, you know where to find me if you need anything.

seeya man 😘😘

200.gif

OG Rebel police department will miss you... you better hop on and chat on ts now and then or ill find you irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back