What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

cops abusing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi a police officer called officer liquid abused his power by banning me and my friend for killing a police officer what happend was my friend got unrestrained by the officer he then quickly backed of told the officer to get down the officer opened fire then officer liquid came round and shot my friend then kicked and banned him from your server i then told him that he was abusing his power and i was also banned by officer liquid could you please look into this and sort it out im quite confused to why i was banned

Hi there,

The Game Moderators do not ban for no reason, nor do they use their powers for the benefit of themselves.
I'm tagging @Liquid here to see if he could shine some light on this one, as I'm sure it's either a misunderstanding or you've actually broken a server rule.

Thanks.

Liquid has now commented and given you a reason for why you were banned.
You may now open an unban appeal here;

http://www.altislife.co.uk/forms/2-unban-appeal/

Thank you. Locked to prevent any huge discussions/arguments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy! 

Your friend decided to restraint glitch by lying down and shooting, killing a colleague of mine! Then you started breaking RP continuously, metagaming my name and after i warned you multiple, multiple times, you proceeded to threaten to go to admins! A ban followed. If you ask me you and your friend should be permanently excluded from this server.

All the best, 

Liquid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back