What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cornelius/ Crazyone unban request

crazyone

Hello, I got banned for RDM in a jet, I thought it was solved, since I already received my ban from Maratek, and from what i could understand on Maratek, he sorted it out with the person who reported me, and it resulted in him taking back his report, and I was unbanned, later, I got banned yet again, but by Wilco, and i have had some mixed feelings since i thought I already had my "punishment". 

But I am not different from everyone else, and I already said that I knew I fucked up, it was a clear RDM on the person who died.

I was having fun with friends and was on my way to shoot at them, and after they blew up, I was told they were taken hostage. Which unfortunately turned this into an case of RDM, for which I am sorry.

I am not playing on this server to break the rules, and there has been a few accidents in the past, which was sorted on the forum, and that's where those cases was closed, this time I feel like i had no chance of defending my self. But in the end, I do not disagree with it being RDM.

- Cornelius/ Crazyone

(Cornelius was my attempt of roleplaying to get a new name, but i regret the decision.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please un ban crazy he is an asset to both the police and the server, he openly admits it was RDM but it was a pure accident between friends, it was only because they value RP that this happened as Crazy was chasing Booker a friend to try out the jet, Booker was taken hostage in a heli, and because they are good Rpers they muted comms so crazy was unaware that it was not only Booker in the heli.

It was an honest mistake please please unban him

Fuel

xx

Hey man, all the evidence I have has already been posted on the Topic Post, this includes the Video of the RDM and the Screen shots of him admitting to it and trying to comp me. Ive calmed down a little and I no longer require him to be banned as long as he apologizes and lets me shoot him down in a chopper with his jet il be happy :) otherwise its up to you guys. I have supplied the evidence I have and if theres anything else you need please let me know. 
Thanks,
Kindly Roadkill.

Was mailed to me privately.

Maratek.

Back