What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Could u up the ping limit to 300

Guys should we not just put this in suggestion and have a pole ?? Because iam pretty sure non European players will agree and vote on the pole to show the community we are still here and still want to contribute and play on the server ?

im from leeds i nomoly get 50 ping but resently ive been geting 500 + ping it mite help not going ph or stuff like that.

Guys should we not just put this in suggestion and have a pole ?? Because iam pretty sure non European players will agree and vote on the pole to show the community we are still here and still want to contribute and play on the server ?
would be a good idea but every person that DOESNT have this issue will say no and not give a valid reason why they put no, then the suggestion would be denied most likely. But its always worth a shot.

Im from the netherlands and i have the same problem and dont want to wait till server 2 is comming up because then i need to wait so long.

I've made this suggestion before, you're just going to have to put up with getting kicked regularly like me 😀

I've made this suggestion before, you're just going to have to put up with getting kicked regularly like me 
1f600.png
yeah, i have talked to admins on ts before and saw other suggestions about it but it seems they dont really care :/

The ping limit for S1 is now 250 from 200 (raised) and S2's ping limit has been 250 for a while now.

Most east coast Americans with be fine while connecting to our servers, yet experience may vary for Americans that aren't on the east coast, sadly fiber can only transfer data at a certain speed around the world, which is limited by the speed of light (fiber optic) and any bad routers/cables between you and our servers (mainly rubbish last-mile connections - this is most likely your problem if you live in the UK and still get this issue). The latter you could potentially fix by calling your internet provider and complaining, yet if the limit is the speed of light, sadly it's slightly outside of our control...

The ping limit is enforced in order to ensure that the game experience doesn't feel too laggy - mainly people zipping around while in gunfights etc that could look like you were lagswitching, yet your ping is too high.

TLDR; If you get over 250 ping, and are far enough away to warrant that, then you may want to look elsewhere. If you are close to the UK and still get > 250 ping, it could be a problem that you could solve without breaking the laws of physics.... The ping limit is now 250 for both servers.

Back