What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CPT. Clooney & BEASTYBOY ( Action: Bans Issued 04/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): CPT. Clooney & BEASTYBOY

Description of what happened: I attended a shoot out at the NPAS Police HQ when a person called BEASTYBOY was shot and combat logged (PC Fuel & PCSO lordgrant) were the officers on scene, although I arrived too late to see what was happening. I then drove to Athira when I noticed a helicopter landing and attempted to shoot it, as I left the watchtower a civilian by the name of CPT. Clooney started a conversation about shooting helicopters who land within the prison. I was suddenly shot by the same person who just combat logged and both stole my gear afterwards.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I went for a rage-cigarette, contacted CPT. Clooney afterwards and no reply.

Value of item/money lost: £4,000 for food! (It's not the money I'm concerned with, but the piss poor RP.. or lack of RP altogether.)

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

Combat logging is considered exploiting here & Both members can be seen breaking the police body looting rule in the video.

I have actioned the following bans as a result to this report:

6004ef41f8d6b23c0656795103045b85 -1 CPT Clooney - Forum Report 04/09/2014

2e172b4ec1af18b5a6a0e1930a124071 -1 BEASTYBOY - Forum report 04/09/2014

Thankyou for taking the time to report and uploading the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back