What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Creating Gang logos - $$$

Redpath

Reverend woz 'ere.
I would like to offer my photoshop services in creating logos for other gang's. this has nothing to do with getting more "Friendly" with other gang leaders/members. Even of we are enemies with your gang, this does not stop this service taking place.

this service does cost however it will be in game money, or if you feel really generous I would accept a months donation, although I would never charge anyone £10 for this work. It is completely free from IRL money, but does cost in game money.

The prices vary depending on how much work you want done on your logo. If you would like a simple image taken of of google and then putting text saying your gang name that will be significantly cheaper than creating a banner around the logo and then adding a backing to it.

This is my gangs logo that I created that took around half an hour to 45 mins.

lIyc9zA.png

Prices:

these prices may change

- Small logo (100x100px) - £25,000

- Medium logo (200x200px - £50,000

- Large logo (300x300px) - £100,000

- A logo like our gang - £200,000

- Gang header/banner for recruitment - £300,000

Side note:

this is how it is going to work.

- You talk to me on ts and decide what you want

- I work on something and send you a watermarked copy

- We discuss on a price

- you pay me in game

- I remove the watermark and send it over

Guarantee: you will be able to get your logo changed any time you want, however you can not ask for a complete re-branding, you can only ask for certain parts to be changed (example: colors or text)

Prices are negotiable

Last edited by a moderator:
If we don't know how much money we need to pay we can't think about it ... 
Ok, I will come up with some prices now, but they may change.

EDIT**

Updated with prices that are negotiable and are not set in stone

Just wondering if you would be able to clean up the TKC logo a bit? Make it look as clean as yours il pay £200000 np.

I can speak to you on ts 2moro.
I would be happy to do that for you, if you message me on ts tomorrow I will be in the APA teamspeak channel. 

My name on the channel is [APA] Callum

If you can't find me message me on the forums

Approved ~ Ingame money is traded for a icon. Would only be an issue if he asked for real money/real life items.

Once it is done I will show the gang and see what they think before I use it but you will be payed either way.  :)

I am very interested and will pay handsomely :)

I'll be on teamspeak almost 24/7 in the NHS Offduty / Vehicle Channel. If you could message me there that would be amazing otherwise i'll find you.

Back