What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Creator DLC

Extremely unlikely, this is due to it being an optional DLC. So it works like a premium mod. The server would only let people with the mod/DLC installed into the server (if management decided to use its assets) there by separating the community into vanilla and modded, I don't think they are prepared to do this judging from previous decisions.

• Unlike regular Arma 3 DLC, Creator DLC will be optional to install – which will also keep Arma 3’s installation size manageable for those with limited storage space.1

Edit: They have confirmed

You need to own Creator DLC and have it installed to be able to join a multiplayer server that makes use of it. If you try to join a server without having the requested Creator DLC installed, you will receive a notification that you are missing content that is needed to play on the server. For more information please also see the previous question regarding the optional installation of Creator DLC.2

1. https://arma3.com/news/arma-3-creator-dlc#.XLfAjuhKiUk (Bohemia Interactive, April 17, 2019)

2. https://arma3.com/dlc/creator#FAQ (Bohemia Interactive)

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly have to see how they play it when it releases but as said if it sticks with what it has described as essentially functioning as an official mod where if we have assets implemented into the mission from the DLC, it prevents non DLC owners from joining it is unlikely to be added.

Its a shame BiS have done it the way they have feels like an odd method but I am sure they have a reason.

Honestly have to see how they play it when it releases but as said if it sticks with what it has described as essentially functioning as an official mod where if we have assets implemented into the mission from the DLC, it prevents non DLC owners from joining it is unlikely to be added.

Its a shame BiS have done it the way they have feels like an odd method but I am sure they have a reason.
They reason that it's to keep the game size down, but it would be killer if they added it, 42 new vehicles would be amazing, and I understand that most are tanks but hey ho.. 

Personally I'm not overly hyped, the screenshots look like from Arma 2 😂 I personally think the textures coming out of Arma 2 are better. Just my opinion 😉  

New DLC

ss_7db9a3fd159683929518497c714d7cb31851d9eb.600x338.jpg
ss_c50d0cf1b7ee57297b1aa3c6d9616040361836a2.600x338.jpg
ss_215727883cc391ee0718e9bdaa145080e3f8f972.600x338.jpg

They reason that it's to keep the game size down, but it would be killer if they added it, 42 new vehicles would be amazing, and I understand that most are tanks but hey ho.. 
Game size is the worst excuse I've heard. There's plenty of games that are many times bigger than Arma 3 not to mention the fact that we no longer live in the 90's where storage space was limited and expensive.

Back