What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Crims should hear Panic button

iSky0

Make it so crims can hear the panic button of a COP if he for some reason NVLs are does something to avoid the panic animation. In real, radios with panic buttons will sound off. The same audio that plays on cops ears, should be heard maybe once in the vicinity of whispering range maybe

Does this suggestion change the balance of the server? If it was to avoid COPs NVLing or skipping panic animation, then no, maybe there are situations people can comment about that may make this suggestion change the balance towards crims.

This makes 0 sense, panic buttons are supposed to be silent, cops just should value their lives and move on with RP

I think panic buttons are meant to be silent, -1 for that reason from me, makes no sense imo.

Police wear earpieces in the server, ergo the sound is only broadcast through the earpiece. For the same reason you cannot hear radio transmissions, you cannot hear a panic button.

They are supposed to be silent. Unfortunately giving this a -1 big man

As everyone else says;

Although IRL radios can be used with or without an earpieces, cops in the server do wear them, making it so nobody else can hear transmissions which include panics. I get the idea for trying to make a change to people NVL but I don't think this is the way! So a -1 from me

Gets a big plus one from me. this is a great idea. it was always going to be unpopular with Police but thats because it is inherent to think about yourself before you think about the benefit to the server. 

-1 Panic buttons are supposed to be silent and there is already an animation to let people know when they've hit their panic, if they don't see the animation then thats too bad. If police are using panic buttons and skipping the animation then that needs to be dealt with appropriately.

Back