What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cringle

CMO Jeffrey

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Cringle
Time & Date this happened:
07:45AM - 08-06-2015
Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1
Description of what happened:
I was about to store my money from the drug dealer 
What Rule Was Broken ?:
[SIZE=medium]3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]6A) You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Yes, he didn't really care that much about it. 
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

EDIT: Him RDM'ing [EXP] Stk. Arjun

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very sorry to reply on this report against Cringle and I know the admins need to take their time reviewing reports and there are loads of them but just wanted to ask you to review the report against him as soon as possible since this guy just keeps RDMing people all the time for the last week.

This guy also never responds in Sidechat or in //OOC direct chat.

It's just very annoying because last night/morning he RDMed at least 8 people in Kavala if needed I can provide some video's.

Please @Vacatio, @Neo, @Steph ♥ take a look at it, below is Cringle again RDMing Doohicky last saturday.

Thank you very much in advance! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back