What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Crumble Wishes You All Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crumble

Beat my post count...
Lifetime Donator
The time has come to hang up my boots and move on in the world. I joined the community back in 2015 and met some amazing people along the way however IRL has started to take over which I prioritise. 

Their are way to many people to thank here so I'm not going to do any special shout outs unfortunately haha, you all know who your are and I wish you all the luck in the coming future. 

You'll see me around from time to time but for now, all the best!

Crumble

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
The time has come to hang up my boots and move on in the world. I joined the community back in 2015 and met some amazing people along the way however IRL has started to take over which I prioritise. 

Their are way to many people to thank here so I'm not going to do any special shout outs unfortunately, you all know who your are and I wish you all the luck in the coming future. 

You'll see me around from time to time but for now, all the best!

Crumble

xx
You carnt leave us now

I'm sad :(
I remember when I got my first Forum Recommendation from you and @JohnJoeegan

Thanks for everything you have done for the community and I wish you the best for the future!

Good luck Crumble, thanks for the massive investment in time being staff and all the best of luck IRL.

@Crumble this saddens me so much, You are an amazing admin and fantastic friend. Thank you for everything you have done for the community, Thank you aswell for everything you have done for me and helping me get into the support team back in the day. I appreciate it and I hope you have done you proud.

I wish you well for the future and I hope that you stay in touch.

Plus stop sending me weird snapchat's :p 

All the best mate. 

Probably the best staff member we've ever had here at ALUK/RPUK. You're a fucking brilliant lad Crumble it's a very, very sad day for the community with this.

Thank you for everything you've done mate!

It's a sad day to see for the community that you are saying your goodbyes as you have done so much for the community. I always thought if there was anyone going to be promoted to Management that it would be you. It was honour working along side you in the Staff team and having you as a gang member.

Take care, and hopefully you do what I did make a return in near future!

Although never met you in person, always had respect for you and wish you the best of luck in what the future brings

One of the most respected and genuine staff members that this community has ever had. cya buddy xxxx

Damn Crumble :( 

Wish you all the best my dude, great admin but even greater buddy ! Thanks for everything man !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back