What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CSGO Ranks?

PCSO Jack

Just hit MGE so thought I'd ask what rank you guys are
1f60a.png

I was an LEM and got deranked all the way down to MG2, where I currently sit.

(South Africa)

All you guys are ranked and then theres me who gets salty half way through a CSGO game and cant even get himself ranked.

All you guys are ranked and then theres me who gets salty half way through a CSGO game and cant even get himself ranked.
Mate when the new ranking system came out I got deranked to silver 2 when my real skill level is around mg2 mge, I can honestly say i hate playing with silvers in my team 

Still Global after all the deranking but it's still the same toxic, shitty game full of absolute cunts.

Ranks aren't messed atm, most of you probably started playing after the VAC wave that fucked it up in the first place. They've done pretty well to get everybody back to the ranks they deserve. I'm still bouncing from LEM/Supreme.

Ranks aren't messed atm, most of you probably started playing after the VAC wave that fucked it up in the first place. They've done pretty well to get everybody back to the ranks they deserve. I'm still bouncing from LEM/Supreme.
I lost three games in a row and deranked after every single one?

I lost three games in a row and deranked after every single one?
One of my mates went from MG1 to silver elite master lol, thats probably cos we werent carrying him tho, managed to go that far down in 3 days or so

@Kadenyes because they've shifted the match-making value of each rank.

Before:

a6a74e9ef288997302a95c86a61dec07.png

After: 

75ffee2cd58b853766fe52c7bcffc9c5.png

^ Back to where it used to be and MGE+ actually had pretty decent players in

Last edited by a moderator:
Went from double AK to Silver Elite master cause I've not played in ages but I need friends to play with.

@Kadenyes because they've shifted the match-making value of each rank.

Before:

After: 

^ Back to where it used to be and MGE+ actually had pretty decent players in
Glad they done this tbh and im also happy to still have MGE all things considering, There are still some very good players in the lower MG ranks

Back